- Ichimaru-Giken Co., Ltd. was established in Kurume city, Fukuoka.
- Company moved to Chikugo city, Fukuoka.
- Completed and move to No.1 factory in Chikugo city.
- Completed No.2 factory.
- Expanded No.2 factory.
- No.3 factory completed.
Took on Oil-Hydraulic department of RIX Corporation, and began
manufacture of high- pressure oil hydraulic equipment.
- Completed No.4 factory.
- Completed No.5 factory.
- Founder, Tsuneichi Ichimaru retired from office and Kenji Matsuura
took office as President & CEO.
- Kenji Matsuura retired from office and Tsutomu Hirao took office
as President & CEO.
- Quality Control Section was established.
- Tsutomu Hirao retired from office, and Hironobu Ichimaru took office as President & CEO.
Management philosophy was defined.
- Culture Book was created.
40th Anniversary Ceremony was held.
Completed No.6 factory.
- Acquisition of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certification.
Company name changed to "ROCKY-ICHIMARU Co., Ltd.".